NEED IT NOW?
Porter Cranes specialise in general and taxi crane hire, long and short term crane hire and, commercial and industrial crane hire. Fully trained operators and riggers have the expert knowledge to lift, position and suspend items including, but not restricted to, concrete panels, structural steel, roofing iron, factory and manufacturing plant.
Safety focused, Porter Cranes adhere to strict lifting guidelines and practices, as laid out in the WorkSafe New Zealand ‘Approved Code of Practice for Cranes’ and are members of The Crane Association of New Zealand and Site Safe New Zealand. All operators are current National Certificate holders, or are working towards that goal with a minimum of base unit standards, including First Aid. Contact Porter Cranes today to discuss your lifting requirements, from a professional and responsible team that will hold on to your investment and get it safely in place, on time and at the right price.
Porter Cranes | Fleet list
- 1 x Kobelco RK70m (7ft) Mini Rough Terrain Crane
Main boom length = 21.2m
- 2 x Tadano TR250m (25ft) Rough Terrain Crane
Main boom length = 30.5m
Fly jib = 13m
- 1 x Grove GBT35 (35t) Truck Mount Crane
Main boom length = 38m
Fly jib = 16.8m
- 2 x Tidd Pick & Carry Crane (25t)
Main boom length = 15.9m
- 1 x Tadano GA1000m (100t) All Terrain Crane (also available as 80t option)
Main boom length = 52m
Fly jib = 19m
- 1 x Grove GMK 4100 (100t) All Terrain Crane
Main Boom length = 52m
Fly Jib = 19m
- 1 x Manitowoc 12000-1 (110t) Crawler Crane
Main Boom length = 70m
Fly Jib = 21.3m