Full Time/Permanent - Hamilton NZ
Porter Cranes is a division of the Porter Group of companies. A position has become available for an experienced Crane Operator within our Hamilton team. This position would suit an operator who has a background within the Taxi Crane Industry.
When you join the Porter Group you will enjoy employee benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free medical insurance for yourself and subsidised for your family.
- Full PPE and uniforms provided.
- Ongoing training.
- Excellent career development opportunities that come with being part of a large organisation.
This position requires the successful applicant to:
- Hold a full, clean, class 4 or class 5 driver’s license.
- Have documented experience in the operation of mobile cranes.
- Hold or be able to obtain a BESS certificate.
- Keep accurate written records as and when required.
- WTRF endorsements an advantage.
- Be able to build and maintain a good working culture within the team.
- Enjoy close working relationships with your clients.
The Porter Group have a zero tolerance to drugs in the workplace, so applicants will be required to be drug tested prior to employment being offered. If you are physically fit, have a positive outlook, a “can do” attitude, good communication skills and would like to join our team then apply now. Please ensure you note on your application what licenses and endorsements you currently hold.